Some 68 Meet-ups will be held during the trade show.
- The Meet-up schedule will be shared evenly between exhibitors and non-exhibitors
- Meet-up topics are to be proposed by the exhibitor and validated by trade show organisers and the Program Committee.
- Visitors interested in one or several Meet-ups must pre-register on the trade show website. The resulting list will be sent to the company organising the Meet-up(s), which will then select the attendees and inform them directly that their registration is confirmed. 2 Meet-ups maximum per company (1 per day).
- Each Meet-up will last 45 minutes (30-minute talk followed by 15-minute debating session).
- Given the limited number of Meet-ups, reservations will be taken on a first come first served basis. The deadline for registrations is December 31st, 2019.
The Meet-up programme will feature on the trade show invitation cards, the website and the press pack sent to journalists prior to the event. It will also feature in the official trade show catalogue given to all visitors. Exhibitors may promote their meet-ups to any clients and prospective customers they wish to invite.
Conference room equipment:
All rooms in the Palais Brongniart are fully equipped (furniture, screen and video projectors). A hostess will be available to receive attendees.
Someone from your company will be in front of the room to welcome visitors with a pre-loaded list of attendees that you have already confirmed via the web back-office. On the back-office, you will have the list of visitors interested by your meet-up (name – first name – company – email and function).